- Author(s). Note: Use the format Last Name, First Name Middle Name or Initial. If there are multiple authors, use and before the last author's name.
- "Title of the Article." Note: Include the title of a shorter work like an article in a journal in quotation marks and use headline-style capitalization.
- Title of the Journal, Note: Use italics for the title of a longer work like a journal and use headline-style capitalization.
- vol. #,
- no. #, Note: If there is no additional number after the volume, only include the volume number.
- Publication date,
- pp. xxx-xxx.
If accessed online or in a library database...
- Database, Note: Use italics for names of databases.
- URL or permalink.
Gosine, Kevin, and Emmanuel Tabi. "Disrupting Neoliberalism and Bridging the Multiple Worlds of Marginalized Youth via Hip-Hop Pedagogy: Contemplating Possibilities." Review of Education, Pedagogy, and Cultural Studies
, vol. 38, no. 5, 2016, pp. 445-467. Research Gate
, doi: 10.1080/10714413.2016.1221712